WOW. My own BLOG. Will I have enough to write about? I really would like to journal so that someday... if this all can be saved.... My grandchildren can read and learn about who their Nana was.
This week was an exercise in patience.... and probably a few other lessons learned. In regards to the pottery business.. OK I goofed off this summer and did not make a lot of pots during July and August. So now I have a art show this weekend and was in a real crunch to make LOTS OF POTS! Over the weekend the kiln died. Could not be fixed until a new part could arrive this mid week. Hubby got the kiln fixed and pressure was on to fire lots. Rushing the first load, half of it blew up of course (you don't want the lengthy explanation on that). So now running one glaze load hoping some of it will survive.
Whew! Keep my fingers crossed.
Started new classes of students at the paramedic school where I work part time. They are so young.
They all laugh when they find out how old I am. Can't believe I am still a paramedic. How could I possibly have been doing this for 30 plus years. Of course, I don't really "do it" anymore. Carrying stretchers with obese patients is for YOUNG people with strong backs. But, I still know most of the medicine or know where to find the answer. Let them laugh. I laugh too.
No comments:
Post a Comment